- Each competitor is allowed to present a single model for each category (1:24 and 1:32).
- The presented models will have to be the exact reproductions of cars models built before 31.12.1972.
- In order to be subscribed, each competitor will have to show his/her models before 12 o’clock.
The entrance fee is Euro 8 per driver.
- Each competitor will be given a voting form of the models taking place in the contest (participation contest).
It will not be allowed to vote for his/her own model.
- The vote will have a range from 1 to 5. For every competitor the highest and the lowest vote will be
cancelled (the extremes).
- The results of the Presentation Contest will be achieved through the sum of all valid votes.
- The Contest score will be the following: the 1st 50 points, the 2nd 40 points, the 3rd 34, the 4th 30,
the 5th 28, the 6th 26, the 7th 24, the 8th 22, the 9th 20, etc. up to the 17th who will get 4 points.
From the 18th onwards 2 points.
- After this, the races 1:24 and 1:32 will take place and will last 3’ each heat.
- The heats will be formed by the Management according to the performance of the models.
- The final results of the race will get half the score of the Contest. That is: the 1st
25 points, the 2nd 20 points, the 3rd 17, the 4th 15, the 5th 14, the 6th 13, and so on.
- The sum of the two different results (Contest and Race), deducting any possible penalty,
will declare the winner of the Meeting.
- The spirit of the meeting is that of having models the most faithful as possible to the originals,
with chassis, body and type of engine* of the same brand. Therefore also the models which do not meet
the adequate requirements will be allowed to participate but they will have to deduct some penalty points
from the total of the final points.
- All tyres will have to be black. The use of repro tyres is allowed. It is forbidden the use of mou,
both on the tyres and the track.
- It is forbidden any kind of magnet on the chassis. It is allowed to weight the model with lead fixed
inside the model.
- It is allowed to lower the body by modifying the fastenings so to make the model look more realistic.
The body of the model anyway will not be allowed to be cut or filed.
- The foreseen penalties are the following:
- Chassis / body of different brands - minus 10 points
- Engine of a different type from the original* - minus 3 points
- Vacufoam body (even when original) - minus 3 points
- Modified chassis (welding or lightening processes) - minus 5 points
- Scratch (parts of different brands or self-built) - minus 15 points
* With regards to “type of engine” it must be understood the D16 or 100 or 110 or the d26 etc.